Terms and Conditions:
All content provided on Who Says What is for informational purposes only. The owners of Who Says What make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owners will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Personal information is obtained at various occurrences on our site, such as when signing up for our email lists.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on Who Says What, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves.
The owners of Who Says What reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the site without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know [email protected]
© Michelle Stanley & Matthew Lee and Who Says What, 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Who Says What with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Some posts may or may not contain affiliate links. Who Says What is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Who Says What only recommends companies and/or products that we personally use and love. If WSW recommends a product and/or service that we have not personally tried, it is because the product and/or service has received outstanding reviews from others.
Who Says What’s reviews are always our own, honest opinions.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the information on this page, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or by filling out the form below!