easily plan your days for success with your daily planning printable!
How To Make Your Own Planner With Free Printables
Feeling prepared to take on the day is a big step in being productive.
Because, if you don’t have a plan, procrastination sets in and before you know it, three hours have passed and you’ve accomplished nada.
See, this used to be an issue of mine, until I started using a planner.
Spending the time to plan out my days and recording action steps to accomplish my to-dos, projects, and appointments, has made my life 100x easier and has made me 100x more productive.
OH! And, the best part? You can make your own planner for FREE.
This post contains affiliate links. All reviews are our own, honest opinion. See disclaimer here.
Yep, finding great FREE planner printables is super easy and quick with Pinterest.
Sometimes you might have to dish over your email for access to a blog’s free printable content, but WORTH IT.
Here’s a list of all the best FREE planner printables out there that will help you with how to make your own planner! They’ll be broken down into these sections:
- Monthly Spread Planner Printables
- Weekly Spread Planner Printables
- Daily Planner Printables
- Extra’s + Essentials
Just follow the links to print and create your DIY planner from scratch!
1 // MONTHLY PLANNER PRINTABLES
We all need a monthly calendar to kick off our planners! Whether you like a vertical or horizontal spread, plain jane or super fancy, dated or undated – I’ve got you covered 😉
I love using my monthly calendar’s to display my big picture goals and to-dos for the month, but you can read more on that here.
Simply print, 3-hole punch and insert into your Perfect Yearly Planner binder!
Here’s the roundup:
- Floral 2019 Monthly Calendar by Wonder And Wildness
- Adorable 2019 Monthly Calendars by Inner Rainbow Project
- Minimal Free 2019 Monthly Calendar by Paper Trail Designs
- Unicorn themed 2019 Monthly Calendar by Cute Freebies For You
- Coloring Book Style 2019 Monthly Calendar by Sarah Renae Clark
RELATED READING: HOW TO USE YOUR PLANNER TO BE MORE PRODUCTIVE
2 // WEEKLY PLANNER PRINTABLES
In addition to a monthly spread, a weekly spread is super helpful for planning!
Weekly spreads are great for brain dumping all the things you need to do for the upcoming week such as to-do lists, projects, appointments, etc. Read more about that here!
Here are the 5 best weekly spreads out there:
- Super cute FREE Weekly Planner Printable by Skip To My Lou
- For regular and bullet journal style planners FREE Weekly Spreads by Jolani Jolie
- A4 & A5 Options Free Weekly Planner Printables by Eliza Ellis
- Horizontal Weekly Spread by Short Stop Designs
- Minimal Weekly Planner Printable by Station Seven
3 // DAILY PLANNER PRINTABLES
Daily spreads are my favorite type of planning printable!
There’s nothing like organizing all your thoughts and to-do’s in the morning to have a super productive day.
You’re more likely to follow through with something if you write it down and schedule it in…so write it down 😉
Here are the goods:
- Stinkin’ adorable FREE Daily Planner Printable by Inkstuck Studio
- Minimal Daily Planner Printable by The Organised Student
- Girly “It’s A Beautiful Day” Planner Printable by Eliza Ellis
- Floral Daily Planner Printable by Lovilee
- Simple Daily Planner Printable by Fab n’ Free
BONUS // EXTRA + ESSENTIAL PLANNER PRINTABLES
A planner is never complete without a few extra pages to help you stay organized in all aspects of life!
Store these in the back of your binder in a miscellaneous section, create new tabbed dividers for each printable, or print out multiple and store at the end of each month!
Here are my favorite planning printables to stay organized and prepared all year long:
- Weekly Menu Printable by Cut and Create
- Monthly Workout Progress Printable by Printable Crush
- Habit Creator Printable by Who Says What ($1 for all WSW printables)
- Habit Tracker by Who Says What
- Sunday Routine Printable by Who Says What
- Self-Care Routine Printable By Who Says What
- House Cleaning Printables By Who Says What
- Morning Routine Printable By Who Says What
RELATED READING: 12 Healthy Habits You Need To Start Next Year For Your Best Year Ever // 9 Sunday Routines To Prepare For Your Best Week Ever // My Simple Self Care Routine To Kick The Winter Blues // 5 Helpful Tips To Keep Your Home Spotless All Year Long // How To Create Your Perfect Morning Routine So You Can Thrive Each Day
There you have it! The answer to how to make your own planner with free printables!
Use these 25 awesome printables to make creating your 2019 planner a breeze!
Cheers to crushing our goals next year!
What are you favorite planning printables to make your own planner? Link them down below! Sharing is caring 😉
share with friends