Super Bowl Sunday Fun!
grab your Super Bowl bundle that includes a meal planning + shopping list printable, an editable invitation, and football shaped recipe cards!
25 Vegan Super Bowl Recipes For Your Epic Party
Hey! It’s that time of year again…Super Bowl Sunday!
I’m a Patriots fan, so the Super Bowl is almost always a big deal in my house.
But, to be honest, I’m only really here for the food. The delicious, stuff-your-face-till-you-burst kinda food.
And, of course, it’s all gotta be vegan!
This post contains affiliate links. All reviews are our own, honest opinion. See disclaimer here.
Whether your team is playing or not, Super Bowl Sunday is always a fun time to get together with friends and family to get your grub on.
It wouldn’t be a Super Bowl party without tons of delicious (albeit a little unhealthy) Super Bowl food!
You know the deal: tons of fried appetizers, savory meals, sides smothered with cheese, cookies, brownies, and more!
So, today, I’m gonna show you how to take all the classic Super Bowl food you love and veganize it!
That’s right, 25 vegan Super Bowl recipes that even your meat eating peeps will drool over. From vegan mozzarella sticks and wings to burgers and chili, your guests will be stuffed and satisfied all game long.
All you gotta do is serve up a variety of this vegan Super Bowl food for a delicious and memorable day!
Classic Super Bowl Appetizers Veganized
When I think of Super Bowl food, I always think of these classic appetizers:
- Buffalo Wings
- Pig In Blanket
- Jalapeno Poppers, and more!
So, to impress your Super Bowl Sunday guests, prepare a variety of these amazing veganized appetizers:
- Vegan Nachos by Nora Cooks
- Buffalo Cauliflower “Wings” by Delish Knowledge
- Dairy Free 7 Layer Dip by Hot For Food
- Cheesy Vegan Mozzarella Sticks by Plantifully Based
- Carrot-Dogs-In-A-Blanket by Sandra Vungi Vegan
- Loaded Potato Skins by Love & Lemons
- Vegan Jalapeno Poppers by Namely Marly
You’ll keep even your meat-eating friends + family stuffed and satisfied with this awesome array of healthy Super Bowl food.
Favorite Super Bowl Mains Veganized
I know I can’t be the only one who thinks of burgers, chili, and pizza when it comes to Super Bowl food.
So, if your friends and family are wanting more after your vegan apps, serve them up a variety of these killer Super Bowl recipes:
- Game Day Sliders by Simple Seasonal
- Meat-Less Chili by Full Of Beans
- Deep Dish Vegan Pepperoni Pizza by Namely Marly
- The Best Vegan Fried ‘Chicken’ by Chef Shawn Harrison
- Vegan Calzone by Roshni’s Kitchen
Oh, and don’t forget to prepare some of the vegan game-day sides below to serve up with your main dishes!
Super Bowl Sides Veganized
I mean, you can’t have a burger without some fries, right?
So, to pair with your vegan Super Bowl mains, here’s some classic Super Bowl sides to serve your fans.
- Classic American Vegan Potato Salad by Strength And Sunshine
- Creamy + Healthy Vegan Macaroni Salad by Veggies Don’t Bite
- Crispy Oven Roasted Fries by Avocado Pesto
- Onion Rings by Healthier Steps + Secret Sauce (sauce recipe below)
Secret Sauce for your onion rings (or anything, really) –
- 1/3 cup vegan mayo
- 2 tablespoons vegan plain, unsweetened yogurt (coconut milk yogurt is my favorite)
- 2 tablespoons spicy hot mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
Instructions: Mix it all up + enjoy!
Super Bowl Desserts Veganized
Now, you can’t have a party without some chocolate to wrap up the day.
With delicious choices like cookies, brownies, and pie, you’ll wrap up an awesome day of eating with even more yumminess!
And, the best part? Even though it doesn’t feel like it, it’s been a health-ish day of eating since it’s been all plant-based food!
So, end your Super Bowl party with these vegan desserts:
- Sweet + Salty Chocolate Covered Chips by Allyson Kramer’s Recipes
- Chewy + Fudgy Vegan Brownies by Jessica In The Kitchen
- Vegan Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies by Vegan Chow Down
- Banana Cream Pie (our favorite dessert) by Minimalist Baker
Yum! Your Super Bowl party is sure to leave your guests feeling stuffed!
You Can’t Forget The Super Bowl Drinks!
I know, I know. Most of y’all will be drinking a beer with your Super Bowl food.
But, what about the rest of us?
Here are some great Super Bowl drinks for beer-haters:
- Spiked Arnold Palmer by My Recipes
- Spiked Lemonade Sweet Tea by My Recipes
- Your Classic Margarita by The Cookful
Cheers to drinking responsibly!
So, there you have it!
Twenty-five delicious Super Bowl food recipes that have been veganized for your health + enjoyment.
Now, just send out your e-vites so nobody misses the big game and your epic day of cooking!
What are you cooking for Super Bowl Sunday? Leave a link to the recipe in the comments!
share with friends