How To Make Your Own Planner With Free Printables
Feeling prepared to take on the day is a big step in being productive.
Because, if you don’t have a plan, procrastination sets in and before you know it, three hours have passed and you’ve accomplished nada.
See, this used to be an issue of mine, until I started using a planner.
Spending the time to plan out my days and recording action steps to accomplish my to-dos, projects, and appointments, has made my life 100x easier and has made me 100x more productive.
OH! And, the best part? You can make your own planner for FREE.
Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.
Yep, finding great FREE planner printables is super easy and quick with Pinterest.
Sometimes you might have to dish over your email for access to a blog’s free printable content, but WORTH IT.
Here’s a list of all the best FREE planner printables out there that will help you with how to make your own planner! They’ll be broken down into these sections:
- Monthly Spread Planner Printables
- Weekly Spread Planner Printables
- Daily Planner Printables
- Extra’s + Essentials
Just follow the links to print and create your DIY planner from scratch!
1. MONTHLY PLANNER PRINTABLES
We all need a monthly calendar to kick off our planners!
Whether you like a vertical or horizontal spread, plain jane or super fancy, dated or undated – I’ve got you covered 😉
I love using my monthly calendar’s to display my big picture goals and to-dos for the month, but you can read more on that here.
Simply print, 3-hole punch and insert into your Perfect Yearly Planner binder!
Here’s the roundup:
- Floral 2019 Monthly Calendar by Wonder And Wildness
- Adorable 2019 Monthly Calendars by Inner Rainbow Project
- Minimal Free 2019 Monthly Calendar by Paper Trail Designs
- Unicorn themed 2019 Monthly Calendar by Cute Freebies For You
- Coloring Book Style 2019 Monthly Calendar by Sarah Renae Clark
Related Reading: How To Use Your Planner To Be The Most Productive You Can Be
2. WEEKLY PLANNER PRINTABLES
In addition to a monthly spread, a weekly spread is super helpful for planning!
Weekly spreads are great for brain dumping all the things you need to do for the upcoming week such as to-do lists, projects, appointments, etc. Read more about that here!
Here are the 5 best weekly spreads out there:
- Super cute FREE Weekly Planner Printable by Skip To My Lou
- For regular and bullet journal style planners FREE Weekly Spreads by Jolani Jolie
- A4 & A5 Options Free Weekly Planner Printables by Eliza Ellis
- Horizontal Weekly Spread by Short Stop Designs
- Minimal Weekly Planner Printable by Station Seven
3. DAILY PLANNER PRINTABLES
Daily spreads are my favorite type of planning printable!
There’s nothing like organizing all your thoughts and to-do’s in the morning to have a super productive day.
You’re more likely to follow through with something if you write it down and schedule it in…so write it down 😉
Here are the goods:
- Stinkin’ adorable FREE Daily Planner Printable by Inkstuck Studio
- Minimal Daily Planner Printable by The Organised Student
- Girly “It’s A Beautiful Day” Planner Printable by Eliza Ellis
- Floral Daily Planner Printable by Lovilee
- Simple Daily Planner Printable by Fab n’ Free
4. NOTE-TAKING + TO-DO LIST PLANNER PRINTABLES
Having monthly, weekly, and daily planning printables for your planner make a great foundation.
But, what about all the other stuff going on in your life like bills due dates, birthdays, and travel dates?
You need a place for all that good stuff, too!
Keep every thing else in your life organized with note-taking, to-do list, and bullet journal spreads for your DIY planner.
- Pretty Note-Taking Sheets by Shining Mom
- Colorful To-Do List by Pearodie
- “Declutter Your To-Do List” by Michelle Simpkin Co.
- Bullet Journal Dot Grid Prinatble by Lovely Planner
- Bullet Journal Starter Bundle by Minimal Plan
5. BONUS ESSENTIALS
As I said, the above list of free planner printables will help you create a super functional DIY planner.
However, if you feel like you need a little more organization for all aspects of your life, you’ll enjoy the Who Says What resource library.
Our resource library has dozens of organizational printables for every aspect of your life.
Simply click on a link below to sign-up for instant access to the Who Says What Resource Library.
- Habit Creator Printable
- Habit Tracker Printable
- Sunday Routine Printable
- Self-Care Routine Printable
- House Cleaning Bundle
- Morning Routine Printable
Related Reading: 5 Quick Tips To Use Your Planner To Be The Most Productive Ever
There you have it! The answer to how to make your own planner with free printables!
Use these 25 awesome printables to make creating your 2019 planner a breeze!
Cheers to crushing your goals next year!
**Bonus: Take your productivity to the next level!
Do you often find yourself wishing for more time to get things done? Juggling your work, your life, and your family is hard. And, staying productive while balancing all of this is a daunting task that often leaves us overwhelmed and anxious.
But, I have something to help, something created by people who understand that you’re looking for practical productivity solutions that will work in your world.
It’s called The Ultimate Productivity Bundle and it was created and curated by people with real-life responsibilities just like you: they have families, work part- to full-time jobs or run businesses, don’t have personal assistants or the budget for hiring lots of extra help.
Included are 5 eBooks, 14 eCourses + videos, and 26 printables + workbooks, all for only $37.
What are you favorite planning printables to make your own planner? Link them down below! Sharing is caring 😉
JOIN THE WHO SAYS WHAT COMMUNITY!