10 legitimate work from home jobs that are perfect for moms and beginners. Data entry, non-phone, high paying jobs to replace your current career.
25 Money Related New Years Resolutions To Afford Your Best Year Ever!
1. Start Budgeting
2. Save money on expenses
1. Connect your bank accounts to Trim who will analyze your spending and negotiate lower prices for your bills. (I saved $150/month after signing up for Trim!)
2. Switch to Mint Mobile to decrease your cell phone bill by $100+! (Don’t worry, you can keep your current phone.)
3. Use $5 Meal Plans to save tons of money on food.Related Reading: 14 Ways To Save Mad Cash Every Month, Trim Review: Scam Or Legit?
3. BECOME DEBT FREE
4. Build an emergency fund
5. STOP USING CREDIT CARDS
6. SAVE FOR A HOUSE
7. BECOME MORE FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE
8. START INVESTING YOUR MONEY
9. CULTIVATE A POSITIVE MONEY MINDSET
10. START SAVING FOR RETIREMENT
11. BE MORE FRUGAL
12. DONATE MORE MONEY
13. ORGANIZE YOUR FINANCES
14. EARN CASH BACK FOR YOUR PURCHASES
1. Use Rakuten (Ebates) when shopping online to earn instant cash back on your purchases (You can also score cash back on in-store purchases by connecting your debit/credit card to your Rakuten account.)
2. Download the Ibotta app and upload pictures of your receipts to earn easy cash back.
3. Connect your debit or credit card to the Dosh app to earn instant cash back on eligible purchases (without doing any work!)
15. STOP FIGHTING WITH BAE ABOUT MONEY
16. FIND WAYS TO TRAVEL MORE ON A BUDGET
1. Add a travel category to your budget where you put aside money specifically for traveling
3. Create a travel saving plan to afford your ultimate dream vacationAhhhh, see ya in paradise
17. TEACH YOUR KIDS ABOUT MONEY
18. MAKE MORE MONEY
1. Start a blog (make as much as $10k/month!)
2. Manage a few side hustles
3. Ask for a raise
4. Switch careers
5. Invest in an income property
6. Rent out spare bedrooms on Airbnb
7. Take surveys in your spare time
9. Purge your home and sell your stuff
10. Postmate on the weekends (use code FL-XP1V7 at signup!)Ballin’!
19. SWITCH TO A BETTER BANK
20. REFINANCE YOUR STUDENT LOANS
21. DECREASE YOUR PERSONAL SPENDING
22. AUTOMATE YOUR BUDGET
23. TRY A NO-SPEND CHALLENGE
24. INCREASE YOUR CREDIT SCORE
25. DON’T LET MONEY DICTATE YOUR HAPPINESS
Click to learn how to use the debt snowball method to pay off debt fast! Simply pay off your lowest debt first and work from there. Printables included!
Do you want to afford your dream life next year? Use these 25 money new years resolutions to finally stop living paycheck to paycheck!
Free Resource Library!
Sign up for our weekly newsletter to gain instant access to our library filled with printables, courses, and more.