Updated On April 27, 2020 Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, WSW will receive an affiliate commission. Additionally, Who Says What is a member of the Amazon Affiliate Program. Please...
The Best Planners To Stay Organized In 2020
Updated On August 6, 2020
Here’s the real deal:
I have been obsessed with planners and planning for as long as I can remember.
I even went as far as color-coordinating my school supplies and notes from middle school throughout college.
It was all fun and games then, but now that I’m a mother of two (super cute) kiddos and a business owner, I need a planner that keeps me organized and productive day after day.
Cause let’s be honest:
If you’ve got a busy life and a jam-packed schedule, it’s gonna be near impossible to stay organized, productive, and on-task if you’re not using a planner to stay accountable.
Unfortunately though, finding a good planner – one that actually checks off all your boxes – is not as easy a task as it should be.
I know you know what I mean:
You buy a cute planner and are super excited to start organizing and planning your days….aaand then a week later you realize that said planner is either too basic or too complicated and you ditch using it altogether.
For my sake (and all of mankind), I went on the hunt to find the best planners to stay organized and skyrocket productivity.
And man did I find some crazy good options to share with you today.
These six planners are highly customizable, freakin’ adorable, and check off all the planner boxes.
Let’s break it down from the absolute-mind-blowingly-best-planner to the it’ll-still-rock-your socks-planner.
Here we gooooo:
1. Plum Paper Planners
The Plum Paper Planner is – by a looooooooong shot – the best planner on the market in 2020. With so many options for customization, it is impossible to not walk away with your perfect planner.
Plum Paper gives you complete control over the design of your planner and has options to choose:
- The Size: A5, 7 x 9, and 8.5 x 11
- Your Cover: Design, monogram, date, quote, colors, etc.
- Your Layout: Daily, weekly, and monthly choices
- Color Scheme: Colorful or neutral
- Binding: Coil or DIY
- Length: Choose your start month and length of the planner (12-18 months)
- Additional Pages: Categories include home, business, lifestyle, teacher, student, creative, and more.
- Your Accessories: Stickers and page protectors
The absolute best part about Plum Paper Planners is the ability to add pages to your standard planner to fit your lifestyle.
These are all the amazing add-on categories that Plum Paper offers so you can customize your planner even further:
- Home: Meal planning, shopping list, home management, baby tracking, cleaning, budget planning, and bill tracking pages
- Business: Direct sales, party planning, blog planning, brainstorm, contact, password, meeting, photography, and social media pages
- Lifestyle: Fitness, wellness, wedding, self-care, gratitude, reflection, habit tracker, and travel pages
- Teacher: Preschool through high school planning pages, homeschool pages, student contact and parent communication pages
- Student: Elementary through high school planning pages and assignment tracking pages
- Notes & Lists: Lined, dotted, graph, and blank pages
- Creative: Coloring and scrapbook pages
- Stickers: Literally every type of sticker imaginable
I mean, seriously, you couldn’t have more control over the design and content of your planner, which is why Plum Paper Planners are my top recommendation to anybody looking to streamline their organization and productivity.
A Plum Paper Planner will cost you anywhere from $29.00 to $68.00 depending on your customizations and, trust me – it is worth every. single. penny.
2. Erin Condren LifePlanner
Coming in at a close second on my list of best planner for 2020 is the Erin Condren
If you haven’t been living under a rock for the last decade, I’m positive you’ve heard of Erin Condren’s planners — and for damn good reason.
For only $55, this planner is pretty customizable, and, HELLO, can we talk about how dang cute the designs are?!
Included in every LifePlanner is:
- Mini Months
- Monthly Notes
- Monthly Productivity Planner
- Monthly Spread
- Weekly Spread
- Note Pages
- Contact Page
- Quote Pages
- 4 Sticker Sheets
- 1 Folder
- Snap-In Ruler
- Planner Storage Box
When designing your perfect LifePlanner, these are the customization options available to you:
- Cover: Choose your cover design with the ability to customize the colors
- Coil Binding: Platinum, gold, rose gold, and black options
- Cover Personalization: Add your name to the cover
- Weekly Layout: Vertical, horizontal, and hourly options
- Interior Design: Floral, colorful, and neutral options
- Calendar Choice: 12-17 months available
The LifePlanner has all of the basic things you need from a planner such as a monthly and weekly spread but takes it up a notch with monthly productivity pages.
If you’re looking for a straight forward planner option with the ability to make your design unique, the LifePlanner is 100% the best option for you.
Hint: If $55 is too much to throw down at once, Erin Condren offers a simple 4-payment installment plan!
3. Day Designer
The Day Designer Planner holds a special place in my heart as the first planner I ever fell in love with.
Although the Day Designer planners are not customizable, they still have a wide range of planner pages to help you stay organized and on track to conquer your goals.
Included in every planner is:
- Two-page 2020 to 2021 yearly overview (marked with U.S holidays)
- Two-page monthly overviews
- Gold foil dated monthly tabs
- Daily planning pages with hourly scheduling from 5 am to 9 pm and to-do list
- Daily inspirational quotes
- Combined weekend pages with a weekly overview
- Gratitude Area
- Goal setting worksheets
- Inside front cover pocket
- Sticker sheets
- Bookmark ruler
For $59, the Day Designer includes a ton of awesome planning pages to stay organized all year long.
Hint: A 4-payment installment plan is also available for all Day Designer planners!
4. Start Planner
Although the Start Planner is not customizable, it has a great layout and equally awesome content.
The whole idea behind the design is to “crush those goals” and so obviously I was hooked from the beginning.
The Start Planner is a great option because it includes SO many additional pages that your normal, run-of-the-mill, planner would never include, such as
- goal setting pages + tracking pages
- planning pages for holidays
- project planning pages
- planning pages for vacations
- financial planning pages
- the ability to track your health and food
Oh, and the inspirational quotes along the way to motivate you aren’t too shabby, either. 😉
This bad boy will cost you $60 and keep you organized and on track to crush your goals all year long.
5. Passion Planner
The name says it all – this planner is for those of you who LOVE customizing your planner with doodles, highlighting, and stickers.
The pages in this planner are very open-ended and allow you to get your creative juices flowing.
Included in your Passion Planner is a
- monthly spread with a to-do list
- focus and projects area for both work and personal life
- weekly spread with time slots
- blank space to fill as you see fit
Have you ever seen a bullet journal?
This planner reminds me a lot of those with just a teeny bit more structure as it includes structured pages along with blank & grid pages to create to your heart’s desire.
The Passion Planner costs $22.75 and comes in multiple colors and two sizes.
7. Life Boss Planner
If you’ve come to this point in the post and are utterly baffled by the high price tag on most of these planners, I feel you.
Spending $50+ on a planner every single year is a lot of money!
That’s why we’ve worked hard to create a life planner for you that doesn’t break the bank.
And, the best part?
The Life Boss Planner is un-dated so you can use it year after year.
Yep, for one low cost of just $9, you can have an epic planner to organize your life, crush your goals, and track your success with year after year.
Included in the Life Boss Planner are 38 unique pages, such as:
- Monthly Calendar
- Weekly Planner
- Daily Planner
- Weekly + Daily Time Blocking Schedules
- Mood Tracker
- Habit Tracker
- Gratitude Log
- Quote Pages
And so much more!
These planner pages have helped me organize my to-do lists, accomplish my goals, and track my habits for success. I couldn’t live without it!
So, are you ready to crush your goals with one of the best planners for organization and productivity mentioned on this list?
I am a very visual person and I LOVE lists.
So, naturally, I’m a lover of anything planner related.
The five best planners on this list are great planners for moms, for college, for work, for students, for daily planning and more.
Finally finding your perfect planner is a good feeling, eh?
**Bonus: Take your productivity to the next level!
Do you often find yourself wishing for more time to get things done? Juggling your work, your life, and your family is hard. And, staying productive while balancing all of this is a daunting task that often leaves us overwhelmed and anxious.
But, I have something to help, something created by people who understand that you’re looking for practical productivity solutions that will work in your world.
It’s called The Ultimate Productivity Bundle and it was created and curated by people with real-life responsibilities just like you: they have families, work part- to full-time jobs or run businesses, don’t have personal assistants or the budget for hiring lots of extra help.
Included are 5 eBooks, 14 eCourses + videos, and 26 printables + workbooks, all for only $37.
HAPPY PLANNING & ORGANIZING!
P.S. Was this post helpful? Consider buying us a coffee to show your support!
POSTS YOU’LL LOVE
Updated On September 1, 2021Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, WSW will receive an affiliate commission. Additionally, Who Says What is a...
Hey, sista! Are you ready for Valentine's Day? Or are you stressing about what to get bae for the most romantic holiday on the planet? I'm assuming it's the latter since you're reading a post titled 25 Valentine's Day Gifts For Him! It's cool. Don't stress. I've...
2020 LIFE BOSS PLANNER
BULLET JOURNAL BUNDLE